Once you choose to implement the LinenMaster software platform to improve your linen management strategy, our relationship is just beginning. Going forward, you’ll have access to expert, reliable support, as well as helpful resources to help you make the most of our solution.
Learn more about our company, explore our Frequently Asked Questions, access important software downloads, and connect with other LinenMaster users.
LinenMaster provides exceptional U.S. based, in-house support weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST – via phone, email, our Contact Form, or Live Chat. Our support team is staffed by linen industry veterans and software experts with the knowledge you need to get the right answer, right away. When reporting a support issue, please provide:
- A brief summary of the issue you are experiencing
- A summary of any recent changes such as hardware replacement
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible.
LinenMaster provides 24/7 emergency support, 365 days a year for a variety of critical production issues, including:
- Inability to use clean scale
- Inability to scan garments
- Major error causing a production stoppage
To get you to the right person as fast as possible, please call our main number (772-212-2710) and follow the support prompts. Our answering service will take your message and get you to the right support staff.
- Highly scalable and grows with your business.
- Eliminates upfront costs and capital expenditures.
- Consistent updates at no additional charge.
- Ability to access from anywhere.
- No cumbersome remote desktop software.
- No need to manage security and backups.
- No expensive server class hardware required.
- Tools to successfully market, bill, and interact with your customers, allowing the capture of previously lost revenue through accurate tracking and billing, as well as powerful order management.
- Improved profitability through time savings due to increased efficiency of the linen management process.
- Yes, LinenMaster excels at complex billing and invoicing at the customer level, including billing combination weight and piece charges, delivery charges, minimum orders, processing charges, price increases and much more.
- No, we have converted our customers from almost every other laundry software vendor out there.
- We have a proven implementation process that is streamlined and efficient, along with a 25-year track record of helping customers transition smoothly.
- Our team of laundry and software experts will guide you through the implementation process from beginning to end.
- Yes, motivated customers have implemented from scratch in less than five days. A typical timeframe is around a month but can be longer for very complicated operations.
- Yes, we have over twenty working integrations with our network of partners already. We are willing to work with new hardware vendors to ensure seamless integration between LinenMaster and your hardware. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Yes, we have over a dozen integrations already and are constantly adding more. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Yes, literally anywhere with internet. Our solution is hosted in the cloud on Amazon Web Services.
- No, LinenMaster typically uses minimal bandwidth. Although we do not recommend it, we do have customers that still use dial-up! Some functions, such as RFID scanning, work best with a basic broadband connection
- LinenMaster works great over cellular connections during an internet outage.
- No, our subscription is month-to-month with absolutely no long-term commitment.
- No, we do not charge an implementation fee.
- Our support team is entirely US based and is comprised of laundry veterans who get you the right answer the first time.
- No, support is included in the monthly subscription.
- You can reach us through phone, email, and soon through live chat.
- We provide standard support from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST on all weekdays except Federal Holidays.
- Yes, we provide 24/7 emergency support, 365 days a year for critical production issues.
- Yes, we have enterprise customers with more than twenty-five laundries. We would be happy to show you how LinenMaster can solve the unique challenges of a large organization.
- Yes, we support both barcode and RFID tracking from a variety of vendors. We are experts, supporting laundries using item tracking for the first, time to advanced set-ups that track tens of millions of items.
- LinenMaster provides industry-leading security and achieved the internationally recognized ISO 27001 designation in 2017.
- Yes, we have customers that started with one laundry ten years ago and now have over twenty-five. Our team of software and laundry experts is available to help you grow with the software as your business evolves.
- Yes, we will! We can make custom modifications to LinenMaster for a flat fee or at an hourly rate.
- We license by the facility. A facility is any building with its own postal address. If you have several locations each with their own postal address, then separate licenses are needed for each facility. Alternatively, we would be happy to discuss how revenue-based pricing might make more sense for your operation.
- In this case we often find that revenue-based pricing makes more sense.
What if I have a second facility that is across a parking lot, across the street, down the street, etc.?
- If the facility has a different postal address it will need a separate license. In this case we often find that revenue-based pricing makes more sense.
- If the facility has a different postal address it will need a separate license. In this case we often find that a revenue-based pricing model makes more sense.
- If the facility has one postal address it only needs one license. The number of brands does not affect licensing.
- If the facility has a different postal address it will need a separate license. The amount of processing at the facility does not affect licensing. Facilities that are depots or that do not wash, dry, or fold usually require all the same LinenMaster functions (weighing, scanning, routing, invoicing, etc.) as a facility that does. In these cases we often find that a revenue-based pricing model makes more sense.
- The use of multiple databases is an operational decision and not the basis for licensing. We have customers with all facilities in one database and other customers with each facility in a separate database. Our expert laundry sales and support teams would be happy to discuss the pros and cons of each setup.
- Absolutely, we have dozens of happy advocates that provide references. Please contact our sales team and we can get you the best references for your situation. Typically, we try to pair references in the same end-market (healthcare, hospitality, food & beverage, industrial & uniform, mixed, etc.) and with approximately the same number of laundries.
- Yes, our dedicated security staff are happy to complete your vendor risk assessment. Our standard pricing, however, does not contemplate a vendor risk assessment. Completion of a vendor risk assessment will require scoping and agreement to an hourly rate, flat agreement, or Enterprise pricing plan. In most cases, we find that our ISO-27001 certificate and statement of applicability is more than sufficient for security teams.
- We have successfully converted hundreds of laundries from ABS Laundry Business Solutions, Alliant Systems, ControlTex (Standard Textile), TexTrax, Laundry-Trak and numerous proprietary systems.
LinenMaster applications are now delivered through the Microsoft Store bringing the following benefits:
- One-click download and installation.
- Automatic updates through the Microsoft Store.
- Ability to deploy through Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Store for Business.
- No need to access registry or protected folders.
- No need for administrator privileges to run the application.
- Extensive security and usability review by Microsoft.