Once you choose to implement the LinenMaster software platform to improve your linen management strategy, our relationship is just beginning. Going forward, you’ll have access to expert, reliable support, as well as helpful resources to help you make the most of our solution.
Learn more about our company, explore our Frequently Asked Questions, access important software downloads, and connect with other LinenMaster users.
LinenMaster provides exceptional U.S. based, in-house support weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST – via phone, email, our Contact Form, or Live Chat. Our support team is staffed by linen industry veterans and software experts with the knowledge you need to get the right answer, right away. When reporting a support issue, please provide:
- A brief summary of the issue you are experiencing
- A summary of any recent changes such as hardware replacement
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible.
LinenMaster provides 24/7 emergency support, 365 days a year for a variety of critical production issues, including:
- Inability to contact the remote server or site down
- Inability to use clean scale
- Inability to scan garments
To get you to the right person as fast as possible, please call our main number (772-212-2710) and follow the support prompts. Our answering service will take your message and get you to the right support staff.
- Highly scalable and grows with your business.
- Eliminates upfront costs and capital expenditures.
- Consistent updates at no additional charge.
- Ability to access from anywhere.
- No cumbersome remote desktop software.
- No need to manage security and backups.
- No expensive server class hardware required.
- Tools to successfully market, bill, and interact with your customers, allowing the capture of previously lost revenue through accurate tracking and billing, as well as powerful order management.
- Improved profitability through time savings due to increased efficiency of the linen management process.
- Yes, LinenMaster excels at complex billing and invoicing at the customer level, including billing combination weight and piece charges, delivery charges, minimum orders, processing charges, price increases and much more.
- No, we have converted our customers from almost every other laundry software vendor out there.
- We have a proven implementation process that is streamlined and efficient, along with a 25-year track record of helping customers transition smoothly.
- Our team of laundry and software experts will guide you through the implementation process from beginning to end.
- Yes, motivated customers have implemented from scratch in less than five days. A typical timeframe is around a month but can be longer for very complicated operations.
- Yes, we have over twenty working integrations with our network of partners already. We are willing to work with new hardware vendors to ensure seamless integration between LinenMaster and your hardware. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Yes, we have over a dozen integrations already and are constantly adding more. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Yes, literally anywhere with internet. Our solution is hosted in the cloud on Amazon Web Services.
- No, LinenMaster typically uses minimal bandwidth. Although we do not recommend it, we do have customers that still use dial-up! Some functions, such as RFID scanning, work best with a basic broadband connection
- LinenMaster works great over cellular connections during an internet outage.
- No, our subscription is month-to-month with absolutely no long-term commitment.
- No, we do not charge an implementation fee.
- Our support team is entirely US based and is comprised of laundry veterans who get you the right answer the first time.
- No, support is included in the monthly subscription.
- You can reach us through phone, email, and soon through live chat.
- We provide standard support from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST on all weekdays except Federal Holidays.
- Yes, we provide 24/7 emergency support, 365 days a year for critical production issues.
- Yes, we have enterprise customers with more than twenty-five laundries. We would be happy to show you how LinenMaster can solve the unique challenges of a large organization.
- Yes, we support both barcode and RFID tracking from a variety of vendors. We are experts, supporting laundries using item tracking for the first, time to advanced set-ups that track tens of millions of items.
- LinenMaster provides industry-leading security and achieved the internationally recognized ISO 27001 designation in 2017.
- Yes, we have customers that started with one laundry ten years ago and now have over twenty-five. Our team of software and laundry experts is available to help you grow with the software as your business evolves.
- Yes, we will! We can make custom modifications to LinenMaster for a flat fee or at an hourly rate.
Note: You must have the most recent major version (09.20.0319) to use the downloads below. Please contact LinenMaster support to confirm version number.