Our LinenMaster software solution is subscription based, which means there are no implementation charges, no server class hardware investment – and no commitment required. Learn more about our pricing options here, and schedule a demo to determine which one is right for your business.
Compare LinenMaster Plans
The LinenMaster software platform is available in three pricing plans. Compare the features and benefits of each plan, and talk with a LinenMaster representative to help determine which one is right for your company.
- No, our subscription is month-to-month with absolutely no long-term commitment.
- Only customers that actively use LinenMaster invoicing at market prices. Captive laundries that do not use market prices may qualify using pounds instead of revenue.
- In this case we often find that revenue-based pricing makes more sense.
What if I have a second facility that is across a parking lot, across the street, down the street, etc.?
- If the facility has a different postal address it will need a separate license. In this case we often find that revenue-based pricing makes more sense.
- If the facility has a different postal address it will need a separate license. In this case we often find that a revenue-based pricing model makes more sense.
- If the facility has one postal address it only needs one license. The number of brands does not affect licensing.
- If the facility has a different postal address it will need a separate license. The amount of processing at the facility does not affect licensing. Facilities that are depots or that do not wash, dry, or fold usually require all the same LinenMaster functions (weighing, scanning, routing, invoicing, etc.) as a facility that does. In these cases we often find that a revenue-based pricing model makes more sense.
- The use of multiple databases is an operational decision and not the basis for licensing. We have customers with all facilities in one database and other customers with each facility in a separate database. Our expert laundry sales and support teams would be happy to discuss the pros and cons of each setup.
- For our standardized products (LinenMaster Essentials, LinenMaster Professional, and LinenHelper), we pride ourselves on transparent pricing and everyone knowing they get a fair deal. We know our prices and service offering are extremely competitive compared to other offerings.
- Yes, we can. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, LinenMaster has worked intimately with our clients to ensure that we support their long-term success. We are happy to discuss options for extended terms or reduced pricing today in exchange for higher pricing in the future.
I am a prospective customer and my laundry has been severely affected by COVID-19 but I would like to use this time to upgrade my linen management software. Can LinenMaster accommodate me?
- Yes, we can. We have added many customers during this time from severely affected industries including hospitality and food & beverage. In these cases we are happy to discuss options for extended terms or reduced pricing today in exchange for higher pricing in the future. We have made considerations for the current state of their business in order to allow them the ability to upgrade to LinenMaster now.
- We are so confident in our product and service we do not have any long-term contracts. Our customers are free to cancel at any time. We have minimal cancellations and win our customers back every month. Like most software companies, we have transparent Service Terms on our Legal page.
We cannot and do not store data after service cancellation for both cost and legal reasons. Customers have several options for retaining data.
- Do Nothing: If historical data is not required we will simply delete the data.
- Transfer of SQL Database Data: We will provide the ability to download the SQL database for a short period of time. To successfully use this data someone on your staff would need to be capable in retrieving data from a SQL database. It is not possible to connect LinenMaster to this local copy and create a historical invoice.
- Archive Hosting: We offer significantly discounted ($500 per month) archive hosting where LinenMaster continues to host the facility data in our secure environment and our support staff is available for any issues (e.g. help retrieving an invoice). [LinenMaster users can retrieve data as normal but cannot generate new orders, shipments, etc.]. Many customers choose this option for a period (twelve to eighteen months) to retrieve invoices; not having access to historical invoices often causes headaches with financial audits.
- Download Invoices: The Company moves to the non-production hosting option above and manually saves all the invoices and other relevant data during hosting period. This is obviously extremely labor intensive but reduces the risk that the data is not available for audit purposes.
- No, subscriptions cannot be paused. Storing and securing customer data is a significant expense. We offer significantly discounted ($500 per month) archive hosting where LinenMaster continues to host the facility data in our secure environment and our support staff is available for any issues (e.g. help retrieving an invoice). [LinenMaster users can retrieve data as normal but cannot generate new orders, shipments, etc.].
- Consistent with other software subscriptions, our standard services our billed in advance at the beginning of each month with NET0 terms.
- We accept ACH pull, ACH push, and checks. Our ACH pull transactions are processed securely by Stripe. We no longer accept credit card given legal and payment issues associated with it. We strongly encourage our customers to move to ACH pull or ACH push. We are not responsible for delays in mail and will terminate service if our lockbox does not receive checks.
- Yes, we are happy to consider your software contract. Our standard pricing, however, contemplates our standard Service Terms. Departures from our standard terms will result in increases to pricing. In most cases, we find that our standard terms are sufficient for legal teams.
- Yes, our dedicated security staff are happy to complete your vendor risk assessment. Our standard pricing, however, does not contemplate a vendor risk assessment. Completion of a vendor risk assessment will require scoping and agreement to an hourly rate, flat agreement, or Enterprise pricing plan. In most cases, we find that our ISO-27001 certificate and statement of applicability is more than sufficient for security teams.
- We reserve the right to change pricing at any point as the market dictates. We aim to provide as much notice as possible of pricing changes.